Tuesday, July 7, 2026

Not doing mobiles anywhere, sorry crackers, rednecks, and low classes of folks come to mind. Must be a stick built house, okay?



Don’t call me angel .Menifee)  Pretty girl looking 4 party favors 951-434-0375.


Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ? USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.

I spent a beautiful morning w/ youth @AliForneyCenter the largest drop-in center in the world. I brought & led them in a group meditation....NY escapees....Morning class, notes to New York City, Franky Trees listen up. Big Mouth, Freaks, Crooks, Liars, Frogs And Fish Treats.


Don’t call me angel .Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ? USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.


 TALKING GIBBERISH.Charmed for life.Dawn of the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks: Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion. 






Don’t call me angel .Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ? USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.


Don’t call me angel .Menifee)  Pretty girl looking 4 party favors 951-434-0375.




Bumps In The Road. Witches, Fairies, Pixies In The Air. Life Is A Fairy Tale.The Hive Mind,Just saying.Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story? Not doing mobiles anywhere, sorry crackers, rednecks, and low classes of folks come to mind. Must be a stick built house, okay?



I hope that we can connect, I hope you are interested, in another way out. I can do a drive-by tomorrow. Do not know your name. I am a black disabled veteran. Have lived on the corner for 6 years. Have a garden in the backyard, and RV parking. If you want to park your RV, and live there,it would  be $600 a month for the hook up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment