Views, Values, Voices In My Head.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Until Tomorrow: Shine. Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades. As Life is. One SEEKER OF TRUTH.
Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands.NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE.Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.If you woke up today, that’s reason enough to be grateful. If you have food to eat, that’s a reason to be grateful.
TALKING GIBBERISH.Charmed for life.Dawn of the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks: Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven:
Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion.
Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades. As Life is. One SEEKER OF TRUTH.Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands.NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE.Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.If you woke up today, that’s reason enough to be grateful. If you have food to eat, that’s a reason to be grateful.
Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:
No comments:
Post a Comment