Wednesday, July 8, 2026

I spent a beautiful morning w/ youth @AliForneyCenter the largest drop-in center in the world. I brought & led them in a group meditation....

Views, Values, Voices In My Head.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Until Tomorrow: Shine. TALKING GIBBERISH.Charmed for life.Dawn of the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks: Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion. 

 I spent a beautiful morning w/ youth @AliForneyCenter the largest drop-in center in the world. I brought & led them in a group meditation....


TALKING GIBBERISH.Charmed for life.Dawn of the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks: Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion. 


Views, Values, Voices In My Head.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Until Tomorrow: Shine. 

Smoking' on the herbs help me see a little better, looking' 4 a job in this cold ass weather! Thank you for your resolve! These crooks should go to jail! God willing!

    TALKING GIBBERISH.Charmed for life.Dawn of the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks: Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion. 

    I spent a beautiful morning w/ youth @AliForneyCenter the largest drop-in center in the world. I brought & led them in a group meditation....

    TALKING GIBBERISH.Charmed for life.Dawn of the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks: Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion. 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment