Thursday, September 24, 2026

Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion.

 TALKING GIBBERISH.Charmed for life.Dawn of the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks: Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion. 


Things does not define us. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not.



Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:  On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the: love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve. What is your "I AM" mantra is for today? Mine is I AM BLESSED

Lovers and haters, family affairs, lights to shine, good times in the land of nines. Peas in a pod,twins and a a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack. 



Witches, pains in the words, lights on the fairy tales to recap, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of coins to pay. Nice shot, birthday this month, what was the day again, angles of angels on earth. Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion. 

Things does not define us. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not.

 On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the: love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve. What is your "I AM" mantra is for today? Mine is I AM BLESSED.


  On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the: love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve. What is your "I AM" mantra is for today? Mine is I AM BLESSED

  • 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.

    You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.
  • The Emperor’s New Clothes.Another Day for a Workou... Earth Angels.Waves to be made, stories to be writt... FaceTime?ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can n... Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried.


  • 'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.
    Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.
Bob Dimond: Houses To Help, Money To Share, Cash Around The World.Her defense team is claiming she was in a medication induced postpartum psychosis but is that the whole truth of the matter and maybe we will never know??
 On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the: love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve. What is your "I AM" mantra is for today? Mine is I AM BLESSED


WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?*STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER , IS THAN SMART & POOR!

Things does not define us. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not.

Oh wow, you do have a family history in PS. That must’ve been great hearing what PS was like going way back to ‘55, from your grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment