Monday, September 28, 2026

One More Year To Flatten The Herd ,The Good Citizen.Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades. As Life is. One SEEKER OF TRUTH.

 QOTD: "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Attr. to Napoleon Bonaparte with slightly different wording, but actually seems like it's from "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu.IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.


Host Docusign Spruce Power Please read the Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure, This link will navigate within the same page.. I agree to use electronic records and signatures.Required CONTINUE OTHER ACTIONS.

  1. One More Year To Flatten The Herd ,The Good Citizen.Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades. As Life is. One SEEKER OF TRUTH.IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.

THE MORE YOU KNOW, JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER. THANX FOR THE INVITATION HUN...Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:
Daily Thanks. THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Shit Happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.

Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands.NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE.Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.If you woke up today, that’s reason enough to be grateful. If you have food to eat, that’s a reason to be grateful.


One More Year To Flatten The Herd ,The Good Citizen.Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades. As Life is. One SEEKER OF TRUTH. Daily Thanks. THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Shit Happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment