On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the: love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve. What is your "I AM" mantra is for today? Mine is I AM BLESSED
The Emperor’s New Clothes.Another Day for a Workou... Earth Angels.Waves to be made, stories to be writt... FaceTime?ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can n... Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried.
Manure Management - History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.
Dazes in stone, monkey years, views of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas, back in the day, fairy tales told. Hands out to help lead the way, dreams in actions, nightmares to get over, hands out for the fun and games. Lessons learned, never lose, win or learn, coins to flip, classes on love and hate, hats to wear.
HAIL MARRY ".Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.Just Amazing!
"Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Was not expecting that... GROOVE! Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time:Spruce Power Documents via DocuSign <dse@docusign.net> Your document was cancelled.
Dazes in stone, monkey years, views of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas, back in the day, fairy tales told. Hands out to help lead the way, dreams in actions, nightmares to get over, hands out for the fun and games. Lessons learned, never lose, win or learn, coins to flip, classes on love and hate, hats to wear.
NOTHING, NOT INTO PEARLS TO PIGS, NO THANK YOU, WILL NOT PAY, WILL NOT PLAY, ON THE OTHER HAND, WE HAVE NOW.
(SPRUCE POWER)UNACCOUNTABLE. DID NOT CLOSE MARCH 4TH 2022. SOUNDS LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MENTAL ILLNESS ,BUT ,OK.OFFICES, BETS ON THE SUCKERS TO PAY, BETS TAKEN, HOW MANY TIMES WILL THEY PAY.
On this International Women's Day, I hope you've received all the: love healing blessings light inspiration abundance respect generosity appreciation happiness peace laughter kindness ...and more, that you deserve. What is your "I AM" mantra is for today? Mine is I AM BLESSED
No comments:
Post a Comment