Sunday, March 5, 2023

Am I my brother's keeper?” That question has never yet been answered in a way that is satisfactory to civilized soci- ety.

 


Hopes, wishes, dreams in motions, hands in the air, pray today, live larges, live and learn, live and grow. Valerie bertinelli  ,MORONAVIRUS'.@Wolfiesmom, TAX CHURCHES, Hands In Air, Prayers,Hopes And Dreams, Make More Cash, In The Name Of God.

IT’S TIME TO ABANDON AMERICA’S FETISH FOR ‘UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER’.Am I my brother's keeper?” That question has never yet been answered in a way that is satisfactory to civilized soci- ety. 


Winter hits, holiday cheers, fun and games, hands to hold, dicks, dawgs, and dates.Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff...I was totally nude... was weird.


  • Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled.Walking On Sunshine, Head In Clouds, Angels To Host."Not A Perfect World".   Happiness is a choice. "WAYS TO GROW."Am I my brother's keeper?” That question has never yet been answered in a way that is satisfactory to civilized soci- ety. 



  •  Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Oh no, honey, I am an angel, i swear. The horns are only there to hold up the halo.It was enough to cut her sire out of the picture completely for this reason, ( so the hair is not going to grow yet, too much hate and control on line here).

    Aaron Roeder Lighting the path,a walk to remember.Be a Smile for those who have no reason to smile...Be a Light for those who live in darkness.Am I my brother's keeper?” That question has never yet been answered in a way that is satisfactory to civilized soci- ety. 



  • Am I my brother's keeper?” That question has never yet been answered in a way that is satisfactory to civilized soci- ety. Hopes, wishes, dreams in motions, hands in the air, pray today, live larges, live and learn, live and grow. Valerie bertinelli ,MORONAVIRUS'.@Wolfiesmom, TAX CHURCHES, Hands In Air, Prayers,Hopes And Dreams, Make More Cash, In The Name Of God.



Hopes, wishes, dreams in motions, hands in the air, pray today, live larges, live and learn, live and grow. Valerie bertinelli ,MORONAVIRUS'.@Wolfiesmom, TAX CHURCHES, Hands In Air, Prayers,Hopes And Dreams, Make More Cash, In The Name Of God.


  • History Across The Lines, Rainbow Racers.Daily Gifts, Open Eyes.CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.LOSING MY RELIGION. ‘Silent Night’.Al Green-Lets Stay Together. Meet the 1st tiger cubs ever born at Disney World.

No comments:

Post a Comment