Sunday, April 19, 2020

Told the courts IN CALI knowing I live in North Carolina...that you didn't know where I was an that I was from Cali an that is why they let you petition me through a news paper in Cali.

Nuts to go, fruit and balls, of a chick with a dick. Uritza Smith, or butch to burn, laughs and hard knocks. Lovers and haters to watch....Alan Guthrie....Mar 2, 2016....Dances in the streets, dicks, dawgs, donkeys, monkeys in packs, lions to run, dinner time.Hotels, Motels For Sale:

Starlet Bright's photo.


Veterans Blue Oceans To Create: Fingers.When you and the ROACH 🐜🦂🕷 Animals Under The Skins. 💥😎🌊🌊Good times, joys and pains, third party views, sisters of color. Dates on the side of the road...I'd rather have mine bad and brilliant !!! Dances in the streets, dicks, dawgs, donkeys, monkeys in packs, lions to run, dinner time.

Starlet Bright's photo.

Wow this shit right here is crazy lmfao...hay uritza how's my son doing. Do all your friends here know that you took our son an hauled ass to Cali an lied to the courts about where I was from an that I beat you an you were scared for your life lol.
Starlet Bright's photo.

Told the courts IN CALI knowing I live in North Carolina...that you didn't know where I was an that I was from Cali an that is why they let you petition me through a news paper in Cali. 
Starlet Bright's photo.


Wind Moves Sunny News Sunsets Daily Gifts, On the Sands Of Time, dances for joy, dances at the end of day. Sunsets on the beach,  life every day. Life is a beach.Love and lights, hands to hold, birds and bees, songs in the dogwood trees, flowers and buds, branches of piece, branches with stories, of love lost, monkeys on top.

Starlet Bright's photo.


Told the courts IN CALI knowing I live in North Carolina...that you didn't know where I was an that I was from Cali an that is why they let you petition me through a news paper in Cali. Dances in the streets, dicks, dawgs, donkeys, monkeys in packs, lions to run, dinner time.Hotels, Motels For Sale:Veterans Blue Oceans To Create: Fingers.When you and the ROACH 🐜🦂🕷 Animals Under The Skins.


Starlet Bright's photo.


💥😎🌊🌊Good times, joys and pains, third party views, sisters of color. Dates on the side of the road...I'd rather have mine bad and brilliant !!! Dances in the streets, dicks, dawgs, donkeys, monkeys in packs, lions to run, dinner time.


Starlet Bright's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment