Sunday, April 26, 2020

But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream. You're the best thing I never knew I needed. (Princess and the Frog). Peace

Life is a beach, life is a choice, life is great on the right side of the grave. 
The best is yet to come, the time of our lives, dances in sunlight, dances with drama.
Ways to grow, ways to expand, ways to take a stand, blue stars to shine at night.
Marching forward, wars and battles, dances with dramas, stars bright tonight.
Jordan Starr, Bright Starr, Star Blue Steel, dazes in the rainbows, dazes in the sun.

But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream. You're the best thing I never knew I needed. (Princess and the Frog). Peace 


Happy Tips, Tales, Lover For Hits
Hope to life to god and country.
 Dream wishes go hand to hand.
Hands ups not hand outs needed
Life to laugh, life to live daily.

Give back, for the desires for more pennies.
Pennies more, not pennies less always best.
Pennies, nickels, dimes with dollars for the rest.
Cups filled, cups running over daily quest , seven times.

Help for fairies, pixies, and angels goodness and mercy.
 Goodness and mercy with peace and love by the sea.
Bright stars,shining stars, and the shooting blue stars.
Rainbows high in sky, hazy overcast noted behind.

Every day earth angels gather the prayers desires.
Wishes, prayers, desires known and unknown granted.
Earth angels help hearts heal, happy dazes again best.

Happy dazes and joyful days, line up stars at night.
Joy to the world, signs in songs hope, peace and love.
Jumps with joy, shouts outs the cream for pleasures.
 Sign a happy up with songs to sing, peace and love by sea.

Peace, goodwill and grace heals, hurts with pains of growth.

Home hearts heals hurt, pain and anger daily.
Tricks, greats treats to give and receive needed now.
Help earth angels, with lights on, not in shadows.
The day is done for the knifes in backs, blogs and tweets.
History created, background for books in production.
Lessons learned and part of bones to grown and expansions.

Love and hate, goats and sheep, horns to sound, horns to blow, love and hate, coins to flip, cards on the table. Hats and horns, sinners and saints, ways to grow, ways to stand, nuts to trees, live to happiness, dazes in hell, time on the cross, knights to fight, mountains to climb. Joys in the morning, pain at the end of the night, angels out to lend a hand, to keep the sun in the sky, and the dens of snakes at bay. Dances in the rain, dances in the night, dances for the rights to live the best live possible. Mistakes and hard knocks part of the joys of living in a blue state. Gifts in tales, gifts in the recaps, the stories of the sisters, lost and in the woods, danger in the faces of the snakes under the skin. 

Races for rats, races for the horse and pony, races for the land whale, sharks on land, plenty of fish left to see. Tales of cats and dogs, snakes and frogs, need to change, for the luck to turn up. Angels to thank for the stories to tell, how to get back up, how to turn things around, good times on the sands of time. This is a story, of a real veteran, that got lost, away from family, away from friends, hurt and broken again. Hell and back, hell to pay, lost my mind, lost my family, lost my house, lost my roots, lost my tree, back to square one. To start over again. It was so hard, the worst year yet, in my whole life was 2013, died 7 times, for love and hate, so many bumps in the road, love and hate, upside down.



http://instantblogsubscribers.com/?w=bumpsintheroads.....Nice, the only one of this nature,lots of smiles, tales in the words used. Wits and charms, head to mine, pages of tales in stores. Dates on the beach, dates in the mountains, dates and new things to do, that is what I had in mind, to answer your ad. Friends to good friends, times to tell, looks and charms matter. Get back with me, tales to share. Good times,songs to play, dances on the sands of time. Happy and delighted, tales of rats, tales of horse and pony shows, dances of love and hate. Hats to wear, goats and sheep, food to eat, another day. 
Image
Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having fun. Heads in the clouds, birds and bees, songs to sing, glory dazes to come. Love, Lights, Lessons, Tests Over Time, Head Counts, Lucky Breaks.Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having fun. Heads in the clouds, birds and bees, songs to sing, glory dazes to come.
Ships to Sales. Time of our life, time to sing and dance, time to stand and shine.


1
Kiss for you , burning trees, retired man, alone again, beaches to walk, hopes to come, glory dazes on earth. 😘🎄❤️‬Dream Knight:LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME: Family Affairs, Holidays Daily: Rocks 2 Roll. Living Large, Blue Skies, Angels In Hosts: Dreams. Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.When you do not love or know yourself you will be forever searching for something or someone to fill that gap.Ships to Sales.  Time of our life, time to sing and dance, time to stand and shine.



But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream. You're the best thing I never knew I needed. (Princess and the Frog). Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment