Saturday, July 20, 2024

The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.

 

 I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller .


WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.


ON THE INTERNET YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT. IT'S STRANGE THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BE STUPID.'INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.: Now I'm up and I don't need you. I'm the bad guy huh... Honoring Our Veterans Each and Everyday in America! Almost there Be kind .Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none.Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time. Lord I come to you with a bumble heart .


Lord I come to you with a bumble heart .
4 WORDS: OLD ENOUGH TO CONSENT.THE PROBLEM IS; WE ARE NOT PERFECT.YOU? ME? US?LOVE FRIENDS FOREVER. DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO DEFINE YOU.
Paulo Sa Elias shared, Cause I Love You - Lenny Williams:Live and learn, balls in the ... ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.CARTOONS ACROSS THE DECADES.I stopped reading at your name. I know you have to clap back for your ma. Its understandable you still live at home.Lucky breaks, donkeys in the hills, cons and clowns to the left.'Sani- Sani-Cloth Prime is Coming trm town'



And let love inspire you. In The Dark,Leader Of Band.Let love guide you. Nightmares Daily Recaps. ,What Classic Rock Can Teach You About Travel Not Your Bitch, Not Your Dick.

You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance..The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.




RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY ...  Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound. YOU KNOW WHAT'S REAL CRAZY, YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEBODY I REALLY REALLY KNOW, CRAZY BUT TRUE, ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR ONE YOU DESIRE TO FIND AND WANT.



Child of a Marine Veteran, doing a housing projects in the works, dreams in actions.'WE'RE STILL DEBATING IF IT'S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD. YOU KNOW, BECAUSE MARIJUANA IS DANGEROUS... UNLIKE THE WAR THEY WERE JUST IN. Failure is proof that you tried. Now go try again.'
No photo description available.


A PLACE TO GATHER AND LEARN. Peace !And let love inspire you. In The Dark,Leader Of Band.Let love guide you. Nightmares Daily Recaps. ,What Classic Rock Can Teach You About Travel Not Your Bitch, Not Your Dick.Lucky breaks, donkeys in the hills, cons and clowns to the left.'Sani- Sani-Cloth Prime is Coming trm town'

Cartoon hits, cartoon shows, kids to watch, laughs tonight, good times. I'm sorry for the pains, that family and life in the military have thrown at you!Nightmares Daily Recaps. ,What Classic Rock Can Teach You About Travel Not Your Bitch, Not Your Dick.

Talking heads, talking dollars, talking about, Cali being the sue me state. "Let's Make a Deal". Not doing normal by the book, crazy for a fee, laughing all the way to the bank, paying bills by phone, common event in the world, in the blue, out of the red, into the black, views, voices, values, coins to flip..The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.

No photo description available.

I can’t wait to see where you land but whereever it is you will do awesome. The Bouvet Group at Exit Realty DRE01851511 If you are looking to buy or sell call me today. This was on the market for a weekend and sold over list price. Thank you to Kristen Gabel with Escrow 321 and Kambria Minton with Fidelity national title for doing what you do. Monica Kirkland for the awesome photos and my amazing TC Angelina Diaz

Talking heads, talking dollars, talking about, Cali being the sue me state. "Let's Make a Deal". Not doing normal by the book, crazy for a fee, laughing all the way to the bank, paying bills by phone, common event in the world, in the blue, out of the red, into the black, views, voices, values, coins to flip.


Take Sprucse Power, Take the reviews, all about wasting time, delays, and double billing, to take a termination, trade for a transfer, and the rest of their tricks, to steal your cash.

Circles of life, circles of colors, circles to live, daily events, to see the colors of hopes. Dreams in color, hope and peace, blue and blue, hard to find, classes on the colors and numbers, tips to share.





Paulo Sa Elias shared, Cause I Love You - Lenny Williams:Live and learn, balls in the ... ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.CARTOONS ACROSS THE DECADES.I stopped reading at your name. I know you have to clap back for your ma. Its understandable you still live at home.ON THE INTERNET YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT. IT'S STRANGE THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BE STUPID.'

Lions On Top: House to call home, road trips, part of life, paths to cross, gems to find.Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time. Lord I come to you with a bumble heart .

No comments:

Post a Comment