Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Integrity is the practice of being honest and showing a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values.

 

Lions to roar (Palm Desert)Isn't one of the tenets of Christianity is spreading it across the world, the goal being the whole world believing in one god. "One world religion"!!!!  What's wrong with the idea of "One world Government"??No Limit. Or Not.




Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints is unresponsive and treats its customers with the utmost disrespect. Spruce Power, Sunrun Also.Concur?

 Collecting fees, more than once a month, they said they never received, and getting dinks on your credit report. Got to love the snakes in grass, spiders and worms, not, jackasses in the herds of donkeys. I have never in my life experienced such a total lack of customer service, customer care.Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints is unresponsive and treats its customers with the utmost disrespect. Concur?When you’re ready to go, go with Heart. Just get in the damn box! Drives me nuts. Hank didn't need all that crap!I usually ask for ice cream.Kathy Connell Grubbs OMG. You are my hero. Amazing. I get excited when I walk around the lake.


Integrity is the practice of being honest and showing a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values.

American Birds, Tales To Spin, Fingers To Waves".Black And White, Cats And Chicks. "Projections, thanks for the window inside, locked away, mental state, out of touch, with yourself, with your family, faces in the mirror,...

Choices to make, get older, or die, what to do, until the end. Starting over again, to reinvent, the best me. Lady Veteran, searching still, for the one. Man alone, with a house, without a dog, growing grapes, in the hills, of a forgotten town, or not.Kathy Connell Grubbs OMG. You are my hero. Amazing. I get excited when I walk around the lake.

Lions to roar, inside, within, about what to do, marching or moving on, waves to make, blue oceans to create. Life, living, mountains climbs, gas to burn, gas to lose, on the road again, faces in the crowds, good times, snakes, spiders and worms.

Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live. 'THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER B F COUNTY OFFICE FFaN Beaney SHERIFF 911 WANTED ME FOR WHO I WAS'.Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing, perfect now....

WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT"Integrity is the practice of being honest and showing a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values.No Limit. Or Not.


There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!PIXIES – WELCH, DONLON & CZARPLES - SETTLE FOR MORE.SETTLE FOR More… 
I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

The city is located on the Rock River, directly opposite its twin city of Sterling. Rock Falls. City.

Rock Falls is a city in Whiteside County, northern Illinois, USA, situated on the Rock River, right opposite the city of Sterling.
Hello Frank,
My son, the truck driver, pass though this town on the way to Springfield,or Shy Town, with loads, coming and going across the state.Integrity is the practice of being honest and showing a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values.No Limit. Or Not.

Older white man, where at, how old, retired, relaxed, kissing the sky, how tall are you, questions between us now.,

At home,  in Menifee, getting ready to work in the yard. Have Corn coming up and the onions for ever. Just to let you know, Lady Marine,  mental for a fee, not common crazy. Sister in shades of brown, glasses worn, the future is so bright, what is your story?

Crazy Alert Crazy GIF
Thanks,

WAVES ON WATER. 5 Monkeys, 5151: .Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Made in America. Trying to change people by your example only works if they like you, otherwise you get suck into a world beneath standard that you live by.Very interesting! I think you had an ad on CL several months ago. I'm not sure if it was posted in San Diego area or on the east coast. I think we chatted a bit but that was it. We never met.


I'm working in the Vista area until late next week. About an hour from you. I'm a short skinny older white guy, 5' 7", 145lbs. Would like to share a drink or meal with a nice lady. Or walking, cycling or swimming. The older, the better. No expectations on my part except a few laughs. Can meet you anywhere you are comfortable.


 

 Don't use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe, create, trust, grow glow, manifest, and heal.



'Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.


Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story? (Normal Heights)Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael Jackson, covers the pictures, almanacs to replace.Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.


Integrity is the practice of being honest and showing a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values.





One Day In Life, Back In Time, Heads In Sands Of Time, Pebbles To Rocks, Gems To Love, Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Oh My. I support impeachment.Love, Lights, Laughter.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.  Thanks so much for the share, the fairies, the colors, the views in other worlds. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’

Inline image
 Fairy tales at church, in the bible, stories of the start of time, sheep and goat, faces in the crowds. Lots of fun,Lots Of Laughter, Lady To Delight."
EMPIRE OF LIARS, SPRUCE POWER,WORST COMPANY EVER, FOR SOLAR PANELS. WILL CHANGE MORE THAN ONCE.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544..
No photo description available.
 EMPIRE OF LIARS, SPRUCE POWER,WORST COMPANY EVER, FOR SOLAR PANELS. WILL CHANGE MORE THAN ONCE.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544..

No comments:

Post a Comment