Saturday, February 18, 2023

Oops!... I Did It Again' 20 years ago today! Back in 2000, she talked to us about capturing every mood on the LP, and its diverse sound.

That is how to skin the cat.Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.From Primate to Politicians .What would happen if we COLLECTIVELY stop paying them?!




How to put the shoe, on the other foot, good time toads, Spruce Powers, what the fuck, crooks, cheaters and liars. Heads to count. Counting Heads, Penning Tales. Bumps In The Road. Witches, Fairies, Pixies In The Air. Life Is A Fairy Tale. Star calls trans pronouns “bullsh*t” invented out of boredom."People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled .

Mom you were hard for many reasons but, your constant support kept me on my toes. I will continue working on being the strong women I can be. Like you said “It’s not blindness that’s the problem it’s how people treat the blindness”.


Jeffree Star calls trans pronouns “bullsh*t” invented out of boredom.Veteran: USMC: Postal Clerk 2. Earth Angel To Come. Counting Heads, Penning Tales. Bumps In The Road. Witches, Fairies, Pixies In The Air. Life Is A Fairy Tale.

What would happen if we COLLECTIVELY stop paying them?!They would get nothing, more calls to make, dinks to the credit reporting agencies, and no answers to their calls. They would be shit out of luck. Stand out, stand alone, do not pay, and do not answer the calls. 6 months later, they will have to eat the bills. That is how to skin the cat.
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Miss France 1958 Miss France 2030'

They would get nothing, more calls to make, dinks to the credit reporting agencies, and no answers to their calls. They would be shit out of luck. Stand out, stand alone, do not pay, and do not answer the calls. 6 months later, they will have to eat the bills.
May be an image of 2 people, cat and text that says 'I DON'T HAVE A VALENTINE FOR VALENTINE'S DAY so WHAT,I DON'T HAVE AIDS FOR WORLD AIDS DAY'

Good Lessons.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.
May be an image of 1 person and text

No comments:

Post a Comment