Sunday, September 6, 2020

A Covid Lockdown Will Result in a Million More Deaths WHO & CDC must immediately cease lockdowns. Bill Sardi.


Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come.You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.




All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.When you and the ROACH. A Covid Lockdown Will Result in a Million More Deaths WHO & CDC must immediately cease lockdowns. Bill Sardi


Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there. Pilar Dsilvas' Blog: " A Covid Lockdown Will Result in a Million More Deaths WHO & CDC must immediately cease lockdowns. Bill Sardi

Image

Autopsy of America ,Chaz Donovan.  Happy Dazes Again, and ,sjarrot and sarah smiles next have lissa jarrot to thank for the clothes for the party for Halloween again.





Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come. A Covid Lockdown Will Result in a Million More Deaths WHO & CDC must immediately cease lockdowns. Bill Sardi




No comments:

Post a Comment