Sunday, May 31, 2020

Wits and wisdom, walks in the park, battles and wars, lovers in the walks of life. Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.

Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out. Why blend in, when you were born to shine, like diamonds in the sky. STAY STRONG SOLDIER..WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD.
Image
You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN 👌🌟I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Seems to me you have a beautiful soul. Interested in getting together with you sweetie.Mr. Man .
Tell me a little about yourself ,if you send a picture I will send one back. Woman for man, waves of words to share, more mountains, left to climb. Just to let you know, factors that matter, age, location, how tall, 420 connected, friendly, fish and frogs, ships of fools to dodge, waves to make, son to shine, stand out, would be nice. One line wonders, words used to impress, to stand out, in the land of common, faces in the shot. Tell me something, Mr. Man, how real can you be, stand out, heads above the common.

Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH 🐜🦂🕷 ben battling for years 😂😂Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.
Image


Wits and wisdom, walks in the park, battles and wars, lovers in the walks of life. Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.

Image may contain: night, text that says 'same shit different day thats all i have to say....' If you've ever worked on an all Hispanic crew. That I have over the years. It's pretty common knowledge that there's a lot of prejudice against black Americans. They were quite vocal about it. I've always wondered why the press doesn't ever bring it up. As a side note. Whole lot of prejudice against us white workers too. But, that nonsense never bothered me much.


Wits and wisdom, walks in the park, battles and wars, lovers in the walks of life. Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.



No comments:

Post a Comment