Tuesday, February 11, 2020

I am not afraid of storms For I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott 🎬Cry. Forgive. Learn Move on Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.

Good morning!! what a beautiful day. really loved your ad. so different and unique! a pleasure to read. i’m 43, 5’8 225 from corona. looking for someone special! would love to know more about you.Friends in other forms, tricks with time, tricks with space.Have a beautiful day with a smile all day for everyone Cry. Forgive. Learn .
I am not afraid of storms For I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott 🎬Cry. Forgive. Learn Move on Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness. Steve Maraboli 🎬 Bakti.Not broken, not over with the fight, stronger, waiting for the best yet to come. Fighting for more, fighting for better, fighter for joys and pains, to know self and others. Woman alone, searching for company, not just any old guy, senior alert, dated younger, for the fun and games after dark, over 6 decades.




🌎✨Have a great weekend 🌟with my love ❤️ from the U . SπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ˜‡❤️πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸŒŽCattlecalls, Ready for What?Rocks 2 Roll. Living Large, Blue Skies, Angels In Hosts: Dreams. Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.When you do not love or know yourself you will be forever searching for something or someone to fill that gap.




Tales to spin, cash on table, books to write, trips to hell, snakes and frogs. Sharks and whales, birds and bees, trips to hell, blame games to play. Tricked and pimped, eaten alive for a season or two. Crooks and robbers, snakes and monkeys, dances in the rain, dances in the woods.Have a beautiful day with a smile all day for everyone 🌎✨Have a great weekend 🌟with my love ❤️ from the U . SπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ˜‡❤️πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸŒŽI am not afraid of storms For I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott 🎬Cry. Forgive. Learn Move on Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness. 




No comments:

Post a Comment