Thursday, May 30, 2019

Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?“This is the fight of our lives.Wish: granted! ✨A love that lives on forever. πŸ’›My lost boy, I am your tinker bell 🧚‍♀️😭Lovers, haters, witches, bitches with stars, roles to play, hats to wear, coins to flip.

What if you are not able to see how green the grass is at your front door because you can see greener grass out of the window, do you take grass from out of the picture out of the window, that you are looking out of?ESCAPE PSYCHO CIRCUS:Just claiming you are a Christian doesn't make you one. I could claim I'm a horse but all could see by my actions I'm not.Define:Freedom? OK lets go hang out places and do cool things together....I'm down for that...

“This is the fight of our lives.Wish: granted! ✨A love that lives on forever. πŸ’›My lost boy, I am your tinker bell 🧚‍♀️😭Lovers, haters, witches, bitches with stars, roles to play, hats to wear, coins to flip..ESCAPE PSYCHO CIRCUS:Just claiming you are a Christian doesn't make you one. I could claim I'm a horse but all could see by my actions I'm not.

ONE GHOST TOO MANY! has been officially released.πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ“–πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ“–πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Superstars that they are, just sluts, slugs, for free rides. πŸ˜¨πŸ˜‘🀒Notes that are normal, notes that are average,..Blue light specials, attention Wal-mart shoppers, good time toads, snakes, spiders and worms.



Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

😨😑🀒Notes that are normal, notes that are average, not to be found here.Pigs, hogs, cattle to run, hens with the foxes, dames to dance, darkness in the nines. Simple , slow, wits and charms,across the decades. Thanks so much. 

Back in time, police to call, houses to break, strangers to maids, faces of sinners and saints, balls in the air, balls in the crooks, cheaters, and liars, good times, cash to steal, heads to count. Earth cracking open.Blue Ranger, Green Frogs,Army Of One, Sunny And Bright, Yellow stone gonna blow..doomsday.πŸ˜πŸŒπŸ˜€πŸƒπŸ˜€πŸšΆπŸ˜ƒπŸŒŸπŸ†™πŸ“²Winners,Losers,Learners, Family Matters: Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, In And Out Of Time, Lost In Space, Castles In The Sky.

This is their livelihood. Mrs Alberghetti in AP Spanish is going to do better?ONE GHOST TOO MANY! has been officially released.πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ“–πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ“–πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Superstars that they are, just sluts, slugs, for free rides. πŸ˜¨πŸ˜‘🀒Notes that are normal, notes that are average,..Blue light specials, attention Wal-mart shoppers, good time toads, snakes, spiders and worms.





πŸ’ŒYou crazy!I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE Frank Agresti,.ESCAPE PSYCHO CIRCUS:Just claiming you are a Christian doesn't make you one. I could claim I'm a horse but all could see by my actions I'm not.Juliana Santiago. tricks to trade Stats, age, location, retired from what, how tall, questions up in the air...place to be for plain crazy.Having a soft heart in a cruel world Is courage not weakness.Love is the answer, and you know that for sure;Love is a flower, you’ve got to let it grow. Pic 4 pic...Have You Ever.⚡️People don't buy what you sell, they buy what you believe πŸ’«Failure Is.Sick Reality.Sometimes ? Rant: People who say they Care and are Concerned, but do nothing.
Back in time, police to call, houses to break, strangers to maids, faces of sinners and saints, balls in the air, balls in the crooks, cheaters, and liars, good times, cash to steal, heads to count. Earth cracking open.Blue Ranger, Green Frogs,Army Of One, Sunny And Bright, Yellow stone gonna blow..doomsday.πŸ˜πŸŒπŸ˜€πŸƒπŸ˜€πŸšΆπŸ˜ƒπŸŒŸπŸ†™πŸ“²Winners,Losers,Learners, Family Matters: Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, In And Out Of Time, Lost In Space, Castles In The Sky..ESCAPE PSYCHO CIRCUS:Just claiming you are a Christian doesn't make you one. I could claim I'm a horse but all could see by my actions I'm not.
Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?“This is the fight of our lives.Wish: granted! ✨A love that lives on forever. πŸ’›My lost boy, I am your tinker bell 🧚‍♀️😭Lovers, haters, witches, bitches with stars, roles to play, hats to wear, coins to flip.


No comments:

Post a Comment