Saturday, April 8, 2017

Hope this help you get a clear picture, of who I am, so I do not have to talk so much,love to write things out.

Live strong as the mountains Looking behind, I am filled with gratitude. Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with strength. Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light within your eyes, where the whole Universe dwells.Keep the warmth of the sun in your heart.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific Thursday πŸ˜ŽLet the rope games begin πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆ  Hope this help you get a clear picture, of who I am, so I do not have to talk so much,love to write things out. 

God is light, god is love, god is here daily, in all the things that you can see, hope is hoping
 searching for a place to land, have the visions, have the message, have the free will, and have the fights daily and often to share my views, and how I choose to live, is the story that I have to share.  Gifts of knowledge best for the long run, back to school again also. Help me help you make the most of the dreams to actions that you practice, and make a little room for growth and explanations. Have the plans, have the goals, have the dreams, and have the life to open windows and doors to the rewards for the gifts of sunshine and brightness that your program represents in my eyes.    Hope this help you get a clear picture, of who I am, so I do not have to talk so much,love to write things out.

Hope this help you get a clear picture, of who I am so I do not have to talk so much, have had a hard time with phone calls, and at one time, made $3000 a week with phone calls, lost my way with the gay, fat, RV camper, that wanted to be the best man to ever love me. Was not able to live with his kind of love and devotion, just looked like a liar, cheater, and a snake in the grass with the deeds and actions done out of that love. Better alone than with someone looking for my demise, is how it was for me.   Good times...His story, is the life that is history still for the whales on land. God is light, god is love, god is here daily, in all the things that you can see, hope is hoping.

He is a white, guy that is gay, and has a RV for a home, and sits on brains at the beach in Ventura, CA. Steven Jarrot: Dream lover, dream gay and fat as a whale guy, will eat you out of house and home, will eat you out of free will, will steal to give to golden calf-Rachel Jarrot: 7607778998: UCLA Butch Queen, new hat to wear. God is light, god is love, god is here daily, in all the things that you can see, hope is hoping.  Hope this help you get a clear picture, of who I am, so I do not have to talk so much,love to write things out.

 Views from the tops of the mountains, birds and bees, songs in the winds, lovers, hunters, winners and losers, coins to flip, faces in the winds, the dead the undead, lights, love, lessons, tests over time. Strangers to friends, for the seasons, the reasons, the causes, love, luck, leaders, sons to shine, in the knights in the day. Cali surfers, beaches to view, waves to ride, dances on the water.God is light, god is love, god is here daily, in all the things that you can see, hope is hoping Cali chick, babe, girl of the baby boomers, jacks and balls in a bag,Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific Thursday πŸ˜ŽLet the rope games begin πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆGod is light, god is love, god is here daily, in all the things that you can see, hope is hoping  Hope this help you get a clear picture, of who I am, so I do not have to talk so much,love to write things out. 



Not sure about that, not sure where to go with in, just to let you know. What else, stats, location, how tall, what age, 420 frinedly, house on the beach, house on the hill, to see the water, things to start with, lots of things to write about. Other wise turn the page, moving on, lots of boats on the water, waves to make, dances on cloud nine. Back in time....Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes. treats or not, views online, hits and misses, lessons to learn daily. Good, bad, ugly, asses of donkeys, frogs, spiders and snakes, under the skin. Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time. Good luck with that.   Hope this help you get a clear picture, of who I am, so I do not have to talk so much,love to write things out. 



Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.Sticks and stones with hurt, words and stories of the history created, notes to sing of the joys and pains of the lessons learned alone the way. Paths chosen for the good intentions, with a stone heart, brains exchanged for tickets to ride free planes and trains, frogs for a love of sex and drugs, oral talents on the line. Steven Jarrot 7608512267-and wife? Sheri, Rachel, Sima Jarrot take turns on the face of a fool. Freaks and Whales 2015, need a date for a day on the beach. Crooks, robbers, gifts from hell, skills of a oral sex freaks, to date. Good times with bags of shit, for the pussies and the dicks that party and play. Contest: 2 fist up the asses of Rachel, Sheri, Sima, Seven Snakes, Frogs and the party and play pals for the drugs, sex and rolls in the hay.  Gifts to share with oral experts jackasses to flip the cards, 54 ways to play this hand  Hope this help you get a clear picture, of who I am, so I do not have to talk so much,love to write things out. .I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific Thursday πŸ˜ŽLet the rope games begin πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆGood Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.Sticks and stones with hurt, words and stories of the history created, notes to sing of the joys and pains of the lessons learned alone the way. Paths chosen for the good intentions, with a stone heart, brains exchanged for tickets to ride free planes and trains, frogs for a love of sex and drugs, oral talents on the line. Steven Jarrot 7608512267-and wife? Sheri, Rachel, Sima Jarrot take turns on the face of a fool. Freaks and Whales 2015, need a date for a day on the beach. Crooks, robbers, gifts from hell, skills of a oral sex freaks, to date. Good times with bags of shit, for the pussies and the dicks that party and play. Contest: 2 fist up the asses of Rachel, Sheri, Sima, Seven Snakes, Frogs and the party and play pals for the drugs, sex and rolls in the hay.  Gifts to share with oral experts jackasses to flip the cards, 54 ways to play this hand.  Hope this help you get a clear picture, of who I am, so I do not have to talk so much,love to write things out. 


This is TERRIBLE!God is light, god is love, god is here daily, in all the things that you can see, hope is hoping Dogs are not to be killed and eaten for God's sake!I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific Thursday πŸ˜ŽLet the rope games begin πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆGod is light, god is love, god is here daily, in all the things that you can see, hope is hoping  Hope this help you get a clear picture, of who I am, so I do not have to talk so much,love to write things out. 
Yulin Dog Meat Festival will happen again on June 21, 2017. 10,000 dogs will be tortured and then eaten. This cruel festival started in 2010 and it must be…I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific Thursday πŸ˜ŽLet the rope games begin πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆ
BRIAN TRAVINSKI JUST SIGNED THIS PETITION ON CHAN...

Horny White Girl With A Nice Big Ass Gets Fucked. Monkeys In Packs, Bitches In Heat. Tips.
Let the rope games begin πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆ
 Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Tricks on veterans is the top of their games,God is light, god is love, god is here daily, in all the things that you can see, hope is hoping πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺ.  Hope this help you get a clear picture, of who I am, so I do not have to talk so much,love to write things out. . to play,better than the dogs in the houses. Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.
I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific Thursday πŸ˜Ž  Hope this help you get a clear picture, of who I am, so I do not have to talk so much,love to write things out. 
Jack, John, Sean, Sam, dicks, dawgs, dates, faces in the snakes, spiders, and worms, ways to grow, faces to change. 
so glad you wrote, back, liked the pictures that you have sent. Do you still drive, live in the valley now, not the hills, not the beach, ways to go to get there. Have a lot of things that I need to do, hate to start, this part of my journal, journey for how many. alone? King, knight, son to shine, take the time, to call or reply back, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, with a friend, like you. Time to stand, time to take the walk, the drive, the boat on the roads to met, today, tomorrow, on the weekend? On the beach, walks to the mountains, to climb, birds to fly, glory dazes to come.God is light, god is love, god is here daily, in all the things that you can see, hope is hoping  Hope this help you get a clear picture, of who I am, so I do not have to talk so much,love to write things out.

  Want to start today, this week, this month. Dates to start, like in the old days, have never had that. Dates. For so long. Have a son, that wants to start being on his own.   Hope this help you get a clear picture, of who I am, so I do not have to talk so much,love to write things out. He is in school, and living in a house with other men, older than him, stuck on slow, or simple, is what I think about the other people.Let the rope games begin πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆ Lots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific Thursday πŸ˜ŽGod is light, god is love, god is here daily, in all the things that you can see, hope is hoping

No comments:

Post a Comment